Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cof-fee [kaw-fee, kof-ee]

Today I am showing off one of the newest C.C. Designs stamp sets called "Wintertime Logos."   I love coffee.......A LOT.    Therefore, I love this set.  


I paired some PP from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bar CS.   I used my corner chomper to round all corners.  Ii used a SU scallop border punch to add the trim under the image panel.  I added some natural jute to embellish.  The images are colored with copics. 

I used the Retro Sketches #31 for my inspiration:

 

Now head on over to the All That Scraps blogs to see what my fellow DT members are showing off from the newest release!  

3 comments:

  1. Darling!! Those coffee cups look like they're standing there ready to drink! Amazing coloring for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Facebook and it totally jumped off the screen at me. Something about the coloring on the coffee cups paired with the bold background stripes is just so stunning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this... Coffee...Mmmmmmm Can't craft without it! lol 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!