Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bundle Up!

Stamping Bella Uptown Girls.........LOVE THEM!  I have started to collect them, but had yet to ink any up.  There is just not enough time in the day.  My "real job" as a social worker totally gets in the way.  If only I could get paid to craft.........

Anyway, I decided to ink up Uptown Girl Quinn in her Boots.


I paired some PP from the Carta Bella Christmas Day 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bar CS.   I added a PTI dark chocolate button and some ivory jute.

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E21, E29, C27, E25
coat - R89, R85, R83
skirt - E29, E27, E25,E21
boots - YR24, Y26, Y23 



4 comments:

  1. Gor-JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim! Don't you just hate when "real life" gets in the way of crafting? I mean, do you really need to eat or pay the mortgage lol?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!