Friday, November 16, 2012

BIG NEWS and BLOGABELLA CANDY up for grabs!

(If you are here for the Kraftin' Kimmie sneak peek, scroll down or click HERE

I cannot STAND keeping secrets.  It makes me nuts.  Well, nuttier than usual.
Thankfully I have only had to sit on THIS big news for four days!

(climbs up on a soap box)
Guess who is is the newest Stamping Bella Babe!
It's me! It's me!  Awwwwww yeah!  

I officially start designing for Stamping Bella in December, but thankfully I got the green light from the one and only "Emabella" to climb up on my soap box today and shout out the news into cyber space! I am crazy excited to be joining this groups of amazingly talented women who are not only talented but just plain F-U-N......and a little nutty.  Ahhhhh!  Home Sweet Home!

I figured it only made sense to celebrate by coloring up Uptown Girls Victoria and Juliette's Night Out!


I colored my image with copics and used the SUPER COOL new Lil' Inker Instant Camera die.  I paired some PP from the Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS.  I heat embossed the sentiment and added some satin swiss dot ribbon.

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair (left) - E29, E27, E25, E21
hair (right) - E35, YR23, YR21, YR20
dress (left) - C9, C7, C5, C3
dress (right) - R85, R83, R81  

How about a little "blogabella" candy
 to celebrate with me?

You can win a brand spankin' new Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Victoria and Juliette's Night Out stamp set, the new Echo Park Winter Wishes 6x6 paper pad, and some coordinating ribbon and seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel!  




There are three quick steps to be eligible for the blog candy giveaway.
Here's what you need to do:

1.  Head over to my Paper Perfect Designs Facebook page and "like" me
2.  Head over to the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook page  and "join" us!  Mention that I sent you once our Chief Chattybella Elaine grants you access to the group!  
3.  Pop on over to the Stamping Bella  Splitcoast Stampers Forum and to say hello and mention that I sent you! 

I would love for you to become one of my blog followers, but this is NOT required to be eligible for the blog candy......just do it if you REALLY want to follow me!  I will announce the winner here and on my Paper Perfect Designs facebook page one week from today!  

Oh, and one last thing before I go back to celebrating........
 if you are hooked on Pinterest like I am, you can keep an eye on the 
Stamping Bella Pinterest board for inspiration!

26 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! What fabulous news! I love their stamps, and your creations with them are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kim - so glad to have you on our team. You are one talented gal. Love your card, fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! I do love Stampingbella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I can see why you were chosen! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and welcome to the Sistahood!!! Your card is perfect and I'm not just saying that because we used the same image :)

    Love your shading on their hair, dresses and even the wine - super!! And LOVE that you show your copic colours!!! I will now try my hair again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrat's on the new DT and this is so fabulous, love the great design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shame I can't win your fab candy, Kim! So excited to have you on the team and what a fabulous start, dahhhling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kim, already like your page, but I better go do the rest, which I need to write down as my memory is not great!
    Oh and have you got any of my emails about the blog hop candy and blog candy? I hope so.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Cazzy! no! I haven't gotten any emails from you. My email address is kimoc21@gmail.com

      Delete
  9. Your cards are fabulous!! Couldn't post on splitcoast stampers but did your other requests! Can't wait to see more of your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Kim! Congrats on the new DT! Sheesh, is there anything you can't do?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Kim and congratulations on your new team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow. That is fantastic! Can not wait to see your work coming along. Already a follower so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! You'll be a wonderful addition to their team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow- Congrats!!! You have been rocking these SB cards lately!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHOOT!!!! YOU GO GF!!!! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Kim!! Your card is fantastic! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable! I love how you used the die! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! I'm so happy for you and this card TOTALLY rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim....glad I found you today on SCS !! Congratulations on your good news. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's exciting news! You'll fit right in w/the sistahs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeeeaaa a huge congrats to you kim!! Love your gorgeous card...the pink and black looks great together :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's freaking awesome news to shout from your soap box!!! Way to go Kimabella!!!! Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome to da tema!!! LOVE that you got on your soapbox and joined us. Your card is gorgeous & now I need that die. Seriously I went to order it but they are sold out. Not only are you inspiring me you are spending my only too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!