Monday, November 12, 2012

Mistletoe Kisses

I have been collecting the adorable Stamping Bella Uptown Girl images 
and I am now finally getting around to inking them up!   

I decided to go the CAS route this time around so that
Eve Under the Mistletoe could take center stage.



I used some Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips, marshmallow, and licorice twist.I added some shimmer to her belt buckle and the mistletoe with a clear star Gelly Roll pen.

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E21, E29, E27, E25
dress - R59, R29. R24, R05, E43, E41
belt - C9, C7, C5

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card. Already spied it in Splitcoaststampers, but had to tell you one more time here on your blog. LOVE it!
    Your coloring looks great, so does the layout.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - your shading is perfection. Love how clean & simple this card is allows the image to really stand out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of the card and the depth of color you've achieved in her dress. So striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kim – I love your beautiful CAS card and your coloring is just perfect!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Lady!! Super CAS design and look at your GORGEOUS Coloring!! 8-) Love it!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is fantastic! It is super CAS and your colouring is wonderful! I love, love, LOVE that you list the copics you use.....gold star for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! I love this clean look Kim and your fabulous colouring. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!