Saturday, November 24, 2012

KKS156 and MOJO268 - Ho Ho Ho

We've got a new challenge for you this week on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  This week's theme is "Feeling Festive" so lets see a Christmas card or Holiday card from you!

I inked up one of the adorable images from the Holiday Lulu and Libby stamp set.


I colored the image with copics and added some clear star gelly roll pen to the bell and the belt buckle.  I heat embossed the snowflakes on the Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster background with white embossing powder. I used some PP from the Echo Park This and That Christmas and paired it with some Bazzill Card shoppe waw lips and licorice twist card stock.  I used the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2.   

I am also playing along with the MOJO Monday 268 challenge.  




3 comments:

  1. too sweet! love how you coloured the fur on her outfit and great take on the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops.. sorry about that, what I was trying to say was... This is soo Dang CUTE!! 8-) Love your take on the mojo sketch and super coloring lady! Really Love how you did the fur trim too! 8-) LOL

    Big Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!