Thursday, November 22, 2012

TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Snow Buddies & Snowman Sentiments

Our final day of Blog Hop Challenges for this release, and we have two FABULOUS sets from Melyssa!! Let's get started!!

Snowbuddies, the new set from Melyssa, has SO many possible ways to be used; we can’t even begin to tell you how excited we are about it! With a whopping 57 stamps, you can build your own snowman, use one provided, or a little of both. It’s the easiest way to build a snowman, and you don’t even have to get cold to do it. ;)



I went CAS for this card.  I didn't intend to and I was sifting through my 6x6 paper pads.  I put the image down on the card base to look and VOILA!  It was just too cute as it so I stepped away from the PP.   I sponged some clouds behind the snowmen and did some masking so I could layer one slightly in front of the other,   I paper pieced the scarf and colored the rest of the image with copics.  I tore some paper and glittered the edges to create the snow mounds.  The CS is Bazzill Card Shoppe icy mint and licorice twist.

bodies - C2, C1, C00, colorless blender
arms - E37, E35
buttons - C9, C7, C5
hat on left - R59, R29, R24, R05, YG97, YG95, YG93
hat on right - C9,C7, C5, C3, R59, R29, R24, R05, YG97, YG95, YG93
noses - YR18, YR16, YR15


Snow buddies  is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 57 stamps and will sell for $24.00.

What’s a snowman, without a SUPER cute and TOTALLY clever sentiment to go with it…well, we don’t want to know! The Snowman Sentiments set has 9 fabulous sentiments to coordinate with your Snowbuddies set, or any holiday set you want! 

Snowman Sentiment is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $9.00.


Would you like to win the new Snowbuddies or Snowman Sentiments stamp sets? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. 

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, November 24th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

41 comments:

  1. lol! Love this Kim! Great sentiment and I like how you did the snow mounds. Fab work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think CAS is just right for your winter scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love your sky and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the sky and that sentiment is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your snow people Kim, and I am loving this set more and more as I go round hopping!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the clouds and how you masked the images to overlap. The paper pieced scarf is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card!! I love the simplicity as well as the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super funny and cute sentiment. I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHat a cute couple. I love your coloring--nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Presenting: Mr. and Mrs. Snowman. How adorable! Such a good idea to showcase the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable, love the double snowpeople and the sentiment is so funny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea for the snow mounds. I have to agree with some of the other commenters, they do look like Mr & Mrs. Snowman. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet. They remind me of Sherlock Holmes and Watson ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! What a sweet couple!! The sentiment is just perfect!
    Sue O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is wonderful, these snowmen are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too Too cute for words. How sweet! Great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card! Love your coloring and the paper pieced scarf!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the snowmen! hahas! Sooo cute standing side by side! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome! CAS looks great, I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really cute! Love how you added the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Love the sparkkle in the snow and their great hats and scarf/bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked the sentiment on your card..and those cutie buddies..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable card, love the snowman couple and the sentiment, well just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lol! What a funny sentiment. Love the little scene you created with the snowy edges.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Terrific card - love the 'pair'. You did an awesome job on your clouds and snow
    loyaz1 at wbhsi dot net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute card...the snowman friends looks adorable and I love how you made it into a scene.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a sweet card and 9 stamps in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute--I like your coloring and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sweet snowman couple. Great background, the sky and the snow. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  31. O, they look so cute! Lovely!

    Hugs, Evy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!