Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All That Scraps Birdie Day preview

Just when you thought the November C.C. Designs release was over, we're back with an extra special treat!  We're previewing one more stamp set with some coordinating dies that will be released tomorrow in the All That Scraps store!    

Introducing Birdie Day!


I went the CAS route with this first card.  I used some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and banana spolit CS and added some natural jute.   

birdie - Yr23, YR21, YR20, YR18, YR15
birdhouse - E37, E35, E33, E31, C7, C5, C9, R59, R29,R24, R05

And in my next card, I am using the same stamp set, but I am also showing off 
the new C.C. Cutters tree die.


I paired some PP from the Simple Stories Take a Hike 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe banana split, marshmallow, candy corn, wax lips and candy bar CS.   The little leaves are included with the tree die as well as a couple of clouds which I did not use on this card.  

birdies - Yr23, YR21, YR20, YR18, YR15

Now head right on over to the All That Scraps blog for some additional sneak peeks from my fellow design team members!  





3 comments:

  1. So so cute and that patterned paper is just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I want the images - wow! Your cards are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable, but my favorite is the one with the tree. Your use of the three patterned papers, multiple leaves, and multiple birds really makes this card special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!