Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet November Evie

Have you seen the new Sweet November images images from the November release?!  Ack! I love them all!  Today I am showing off Evie!


I ran the PTI whiteCS base through the Big Shot in a SU polka dot embossing folder.  I ran the Bazzill Card Shoppe gum drop CS panel through the Big Shot in a Darice stripe embossing folder.  I colored the image with copics, added a red button and some black licorice Divine Twine.  The sentiment is from the new C.C. Designs Winter Chuckles sentiments set.

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hat and dress - R59, R29,R24,R05, C2, C1, C00
shoes - C9, C7, C5

Now head right on over to the All That Scraps blog
to see what my fellow DT members have created this week!


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!