Thursday, July 19, 2012

Polka Dot Party

I had a request for a birthday card for a little girl whose birthday party is going to have a polka dot theme.  This gave me the perfect opportunity to ink up an image from one of my newest "crafty crack" purchases, the Kraftin Kimmie Birthday Lulu stamp set.

I chose bright summery colors and polka dotted DSP from the Doodlebug Designs Sugar and Spice 6x6 paper pad.  I paired it with some Bazzill Card Shoppe 6x6 peanut cluster, candy bar, and marshmallow CS.  I colored the image with copics and popped it up with some foam dimensionals.  I  added some silver brads, and some brown hemp cord.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours - adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aack! Love her! Fabulous coloring and colors! This cutie is in the mail to my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun with the bright colors and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't get any better than polka dots, bright fun colors, and Kraftin' Kimmie images! Adorable card, Kim!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!