Monday, July 2, 2012

TSG163 - Aim for the Clouds

Ready for another There She Goes Challenge?

This week our challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Angela! She is challenging YOU to make a card or project using the provided photo for inspiration.

Isn’t if GORGEOUS!!! The thing we love the most about Inspiration challenges is that the possibilities are endless…so let your imagination run wild!!


As son as I saw those hot air balloons, I thought of the Aim for the Clouds stamp set.





I started with a Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow CS base.  I cut a 3.75" x 5" panel and rounded the corners with my corner chomper.  I used my MFT Die-Namics circle STAX 1 to cut out a circle in that then used the dies again to create the ring out of Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist CS.  I stamped the image on the car stock base and color it with copics.  I popped up the smaller white panel over the image with foam dimensionals.  I colored the balloons, cut them out, and adhered them to the outer panel.  I added some sage cotton twill ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.   

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using the inspiration photo and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project over on the TSG blog. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (July 9th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated.   If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG163 so we can check out your beautiful work!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kim that is gorgeous youve given it so many layers it looks as if they are actually flying. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Great card! I love how you created a window and then added the balloons - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the ribbon. Such a neat and simple card. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!