Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Pearls and Swirls

This week on the Paper Shelter blog, the theme of the challenge is "Pearls and Swirls."  

I decided to color up the adorable Trattoria Chef image to make a wine bottle tag!



I put my new MFT Die-Namics Lets Toast Die and stamp set to good use here.  I die cut the tag from Bazill Card Shoppe licorice twist CS.  I colored the image with copics and paired it with some DP from the Echo Park Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain 6x6 paper pad.  I die cute the flower and swirls from Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips and juicy pear CS using the MFT Die-namics mini royal rose and fancy flourish dies. I added some pearls to the flourish and embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  


Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)



3 comments:

  1. This is magic kim! Totally perfect! Love all about this bottle tag. Looks stunning!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kim, what a clever idea, love it, and so beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on this one Kim! Glad you came up with this kind of idea, a wine bottle tag. The image is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!