Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Surprise Blog Hop for Melyssa Connolly

Today some of the Whimsie Doodles Doodledelicious design team members have decided to get together and host a Thank You Hop in honor of Melyssa Connolly. Special thanks to Julie Elak for organizing this! Melyssa is the owner extraordinaire of Whimsie Doodles and she creates all those adorable images that you can find in the Whimsie Doodle store.  Our design team term officially ended on June 30th as Melyssa takes some time off during the summer.

 We have been plotting a way to stay and keep on a working for her...........a reverse strike!  Melyssa is crazy generous to her design team and has showered us with a boat load of adorable images.  Today we are supposed to be showing off our favorite creation we made during our Designs Team term.  I couldn't pick one.  I just couldn't.  So I am showing off, ummmm, three,  :)




 


Thanks, Melyssa for a fun DT term with Whimsie Doodles!  
You know I'll come running if you ask me back!

Check out what my fellow Doodlicious Divas are show casing on their blogs!

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! You cheated ;>) I had so much trouble choosing just one too! What a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh yeah I can diffently see why it's hard to choose just one image.Love the idea of a blog hope in honor of melyssa & great team work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say those fish are definitely one of my favourite WD images of all-time!! So so cute. It's been great working with you and getting to know you Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are a rock star! These are all amazing...though I think the yoga girl is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Miss Kim!! These are all Fabulous! I wouldn't be able to pick just one either! They are all so Dang CUTE ! LOVE them all! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannnon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome line up Kim! I love that CAS Yoga Lizzie card! It's been great working with you! Love your style, and I will continue to stalk your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Yoga Lizzie card is very striking! Love the clean look and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh your cards get better and better! I love all 3 and I understand not being able to pick your favorite stamp, there are too many awesome images to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!