Wednesday, July 18, 2012

All That Scraps Paper Piecing Challenge

I LOVE paper piecing so I was thrilled to see this is the theme of the next

I decided to play along with the new C.C. Designs Sugarplums Cupcake Emma.


I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, marshmallow, and candy bar CS with some pretty DSP from the MME Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad.  I paperpieced the bottom of te cupcake, her dress, and bow and colored the rest of the image with copics.  I used the MFT Die-Namics Dainty Lace Border die.  The sentiment is from the There She Goes Clear Stamps A Little Treat stamp set.  Finally, I added some walnut brown vintage seam binding, pearls, and liquid pearls to embellish.  

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:
Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  
It will be deleted if not.  Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by July 31st.
Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice.
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, wow what a gorgeous card, love those papers to. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I just received an order from them...you enabled me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable(rachel is not in the DTlist anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and I really like the touches of the pearls mixed in with the pinks and browns

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!