Wednesday, July 4, 2012

All That Scraps Anything Challenge and JUGS143

It's an Anything Goes Challenge this week on the 
Doesn't get much easier that that!

I am LOVING the Sweet November Stamps line so I inked up Betsy for this challenge:


I colored the image with copics and added some Stickles to her sparklers.  O paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips, marshmallow, and black licorice CS with some DSP from the Bazzill Beach House 6x6 paper pad.  I used the Sweet N' Sassy Stamps stars die set and added some buttons and some cherry Divine Twine.

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:
Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  
It will be deleted if not.  Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by July 3rd.
Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice.
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!
I am also combining this challenge with the Stars and Sparkle Just Us Girls challenge #143.



3 comments:

  1. Very cute celebration card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN image! Thanks so much for playing along with the JUGS challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!