Friday, July 20, 2012

There She Goes Again - Snowy Days

This week is There She Goes (Again) week on the There She Goes blog.  We've been re-visiting a few of our formerly  released stamp sets and showcasing cards from the past, but today we are showing you NEW cards we've made wit these oldies but goodies!

I decided to ink up and image and sentiment from Snowy Days!


I chose some DSP from the My Mind's Eye "Be Merry" 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, wax lips, and licorice twist CS.   I used the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX 1 to cut out the image after coloring it with copics.  I then cut a 2nd identical circle out of some DSP.  I cut away the background from the image panel and adhered it onto the DSP.  I added some red brads to the sentiment panel.  

Be sure to hop on over to the There She Goes Blog 
to see what my fellow Trendsetters have created!



1 comment:

  1. Wow...I really LOVE your choice of DSP and your image is colored beautifully!

    Tam
    One Happy Stamper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!