Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie's "white on white" challenge

White on white?!?!  That's tricky!  That is Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge #135.

I got the Lulu and Friends stamp set a couple of weeks ago, but I had yet to ink up one of the images so today is the day!


I started with a Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow CS base and ran it through the Big Shot with the SU polka dot embossing folder.  I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento Tuxedo black ink and colored the image with copics.  I added some Diamond Glaze to the puddle and some crystal Stickles for rain drops.  I used the MFT Die-Namics oval STAX 1 to cut out the image and added some 1" white sheer tinsel edge ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel

3 comments:

  1. I am amazed with your coloring.....she is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo in love with LuLu and both of these cards are wonderful donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ,love love this card. The way you colored the image such bright colors with the contrast of the white looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!