Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wishin' on a Star

I can't remember the last time when I made a card.........just because. 
 I am caught up on my DT work and had yet to ink up this super cute stamp by 
the Cat's Pajama called Wish so tonight I stamped just for fun. 
 No challenge. No DT work. No urgency to create a card for someone.  Just because.  Ahhhhhhhh!


Stamp Set:  The Cat's Pajamas "Wish"
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black and copics
Card Stock:  Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and sour lemon
Dies:  MFT Die-Namics circle STAX 1 and dainty lace border, Sweet N' Sassy Stamps stars die set


3 comments:

  1. oh gosh!! this is so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Darned Sweet! 8-) Don't ya just Loive when you can stamp something just cause you want too! lol 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!