Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Whimsie Doodles June Release!

The new Whimsie Doodles images are now in the store!  There are lots of super cute summer images and some graduation images!

BUT the "Blogger" image is on of my favorites of the bunch!


I paired the image with the chair from the Whimsie Doodles "Have a Seat" digital stamp set.  I printed the seat on X-Press It blending card and then printed it again in some DSP so I could paper piece the chair.  I printed the "Blogger" image on X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I cut her out and adhered her onto the chair.  I cut out the image with a MFT Die-Namics circle STAX 1 die.  I paired the PTI kraft, ocean tides, and pure poppy CS with DSP from the October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 paper pad.  I used the MFT Die-Namics Wonky Scallop Border die and added some red cotton twill ribbon and natural jute from the Ribbon Carousel.

Be sure to check out the other Design Team members' blogs to what they have done with the new images!




8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Love your hair coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute. Love the pig tails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - i LOVE your chair!! It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, This is So CA-UTE Miss Kim!! 8-) Love the new blogger image and your Fab paper pieced chair! And you know I LOVE you Awesome coloring too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the blogger sitting on her yellow plaid chair...I think you Whimsie Doodle ladies should all create/colour a "favorite blogger" avatar for your blog profiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!