Wednesday, June 13, 2012

All That Scraps Anything Goes Challenge

Have you played along yet with the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge!?  
It's any "Anything Goes" challenge!  Easy peasy!  

I made another card for the challenge using one of the newly released C.C. Designs images called Sugarplums Summer Emma.


Isn't she so sweet?!?  I started with a Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow CS base.  I use the TE wave border die on a couple of pieces of scraps that I had saved.  I tore a piece of Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS to create the sand.  I tied some gorgeous violet silk ribbon around the card base.  I colored the image with copics and popped it up with foam squares.  The sentiment is from the Verve Sunny Days stamp set.

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:

Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  
It will be deleted if not.  Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by June 26th.
Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice.
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!




3 comments:

  1. Awwww....so cute!!! Love the waves and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I Love this Mis Kim! Just makes me smile! Loving the sand and the waves and She's such a Cutie colored up so Fabulously! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the scene you created. such a sweet card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!