Monday, June 18, 2012

TSG161 - Winged things

It's time for another There She Goes Clear Stamps challenge


TSG offers so many different stamps, and SEVERAL of them feature things that fly--from bugs to butterflies, birds, and bees; we want you to use your Winged Things!

It is also There She Goes(Again!) Week, so we are featuring THREE gorgeous stamps sets....with WINGS, of course!!!

Love Birds

I chose to play along with the Bee Happy Stamp set.



I used the FTL102 sketch for this card.   I started with a Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow CS base.  I stamped the flowers in Momento tuxedo black and A Muse Studio grass ink and colored the flowers with copics.  I cut them out using a 1.75" punch and matted them with Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist CS.  I stamped the bees, colored them with copics and used the smallest die from the MFT Die-Namics Circle STAX 1 to cut them out.  I popped the bees up with foam dimensionals and rounded 2 corners of the card with my corner chomper.  


Now, here's how to play!

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project featuring something with Wings, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (June 25th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!
TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)
If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG161 so we can check out your beautiful work!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is adorable! I love the white on the white and your pop of color with the flowers. Just so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!