Sunday, June 10, 2012

FMS38 - For the Graduate

Happy Sunday!  Before I head off to a soccer game and then a baseball game, I had a chance to play along with the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.


I am playing along with one of the newest Whimsie Doodles images called Grad Girl.



I colored the image with copics on X-Press It blending card.  LOVE that stuff!  I paired the Bazill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS with some DSP from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes Homefront 6x6 paper pad.  The sentiment is from the PTI For the Graduate stamp set.  I added some yummy black vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel.

Here is the sketch:


6 comments:

  1. So sweet Kim! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! Great for graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious! Your coloring is flawless and I love your take on this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply wonderful! Your coloring really is amazing! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Kim, love how you have coloured her! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!