Wednesday, June 13, 2012

TPS68 and SSSC160 - Pop Star

It's an "Anything Goes" challenge this week for the Paper Shelter Challenge #68

I had been looking forward to coloring one of the newest images called Pop Star and so this is the image I used for the challenge.


I colored the image with copics.  I paired the PTI white and black CS with some DSP from the Fancy Pants Designs "Be You" 6x6 paper pad.  I printed the text from my computer for the panel behind the image  I added some button and some black licorice Divine Twine to embellish.  

I am also playing along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch #160
Here is the sketch:


Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)



1 comment:

  1. This is cute!! I love the image, how fun!! Great job on the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!