Monday, June 18, 2012

Personalized Teacher Note Cards by MrsOke

I made these personalized note cards for my kids' teachers for the last day of school.  They were relatively quick and easy to make and I think they are  pretty cute!


I started with a Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow CS base.  I ran it though my printer.  The font is called "Learning Curve."  I stamped the image from the My Favorite Things Teacher's Pet stamp set (which is on sale right now!)in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored it with copics.  I matted the image with Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist CS and then popped the image panel up with foam dimensionals.

I colored each of the teacher's shirts a different color and made a boxed set of 8 cards.  

6 comments:

  1. You know I need these, right? Except with my name!! LOL! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't suppose you could whip together a quick set and overnight it to me? :>) Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, must try this - that font is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and perfectly colored! Wowza! Come over to my house and teach me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOH! Absolutely fabulous CAS creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!