Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Blog Hop


Good morning Whimsie Doodles fans!  



Are you ready for some fun this morning?  

We are celebrating the launch of Emily's new blog, so grab your coffee...

and let's get started on our hop!


Visit all of the following blogs (in no particular order) and retrieve a special letter from each one.  Then look at the jumbled letters and unscramble them!  The word scramble solution will be your special discount code* for the Whimsie Doodles store, and this super cute image will be yours!





I have previously posted a card I made with this cute image, but I thought I would post it again here since you have a chance of earning yourself this free image:


You can find the details on this card HERE.

Here's my NEW card for this hop using the new Beach Hat Ava image:



I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS with some DSP from the Doodlebug Design "Hello Spring" 6x6 paper pad.  I used a die cut from the MFT Die-Namics wonky scallop border die as a template for sponging my clouds with Momento summer sky ink.  I used the TE wave border die and tore some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS to make the sand.   I paper pieced her bathing suit and added some buttercup liquid pearls to the center of the flower on her bag.  I added some May Arts black and white checked ribbon to embellish.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  
And the letter you've collected from me is

U

Visit these Divas to collect your letters and see some super mojo inspiring projects!

Kim (that's me)

Thanks for joining in our fun, and come back to see us soon!

28 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Your beach babe is stylin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put her on a couch! I never would have thought of that, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful lineup! Love the comfy blogger sitting on that chair and oh my gorgeousness on that sassy beach comber. Beautiful scene for both cards as well as coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim - both cards are tops! Great coloring and love all your details to it.... Both are fabby~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! I love that big chair and the sandy beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Love the fun beach scene Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, your cards are SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards and I love your colouring skills. Great beach scene and your sky is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a verryyy cute card! Both of them! Hadn't seen the blogger one before but this is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her sitting on the chair sofa! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim, this card is perfection! It really caught my eye on Facebook and *made* me come over here and comment! Striking and gorgeously designed/colored! My favorite "Kim" card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the scene you create for both cards. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh you card is so darling. I love her PP swimsuit. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Darned CA-UTE!!! 8-) Love both of these my friend! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  16. so sweet, i love that you gave her a place of honor to sit upon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! Your cards are adorable!! I love the layout and colors of the 1st one, and your second one is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovin' BOTH of your cards Kim - Love how you did the sand on your beach Ava card.
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like your second card. I love this stamp..


    http://vickiesscrappinjgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. These are too cute! You have mad coloring skills! The hair on both look silky.The pieced bathing suit is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the cards, I saw the blogger card before and went looking all over for her. Thanks for sharing your cards they are great and having this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  22. woow Kim, they are soo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, how totally cute are these?! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my word these are CA-UUUUUUUUUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can't get any cuter than these!!! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both cards are just so cute! Amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!