Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Punches and Dies

This week on the Paper Shelter blog, we are challenging you to show us what you can do with your punches and dies.

I decided to play along with the cute Cool Waitress image.




I am using a couple of my favorite MFT Die-namics:  Pretty Posies and the new Fishtail flags STAX.I colored the image with copcis.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe CS with some DSP from the Simple Stories Fabulous 6x6 paper pad.  I added a button and some ivory jute.

I am also entering this card in Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch for her casting call.  
Wish me luck!  

Here's the sketch:


Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, I love your flower and your beautiful colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!