Thursday, June 28, 2012

TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Poultry in Motion

It's day three of our blog hop challenge!



When drawing up last month’s Oh Crop set, there were just TOO many cute images and sayings for one set, so we HAD to split it into two. Poultry In Motion is the companion set to Oh Crop, and includes SEVERAL new sayings, and more ADORABLE images you are sure to love! From the farmer’s wife, to several more barn yard friends, you will LOVE what you can create when these two sets combine.


Poultry in Motion is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 30 stamps
 and will sell for $18.00.



I paired some PTI black and aqua mist CS with SP from the MME Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad.  I stamped the images with Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card, colored the images with copics and cut them out.  I used a 2" , 1/.75", 1.5" and 1" circle punches and matted the DSP with black CS.  I adhered the images onto the circular panels and popped up the sheep with a foam dimensional.I added some buttons and natural jute to embellish.


Would you like to win the new Poultry In Motion stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, June 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

39 comments:

  1. Haha, that makes me laugh, Kim! I love your layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...this card put the biggest smile on my face. Such a cute card. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, love your layout, the circles look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xiomara
    Very cuty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little animals are too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these little animals! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute! I love the contrast in colours! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh!! I love how you were able to use so many of the images!! Brilliant design, Donkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tee-Hee! Great design with these sweet farm critters, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I Love the sentiment :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!!! This really made me giggle!! Love it!
    Sue O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cute card. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sentiment cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a funny sentiment, lol! Love how you used all the different animal images. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha such a funny card...love the way you matted the images on different circles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card!! love that lil' rooster!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The gray looks great with the other colors. I love the animals in circles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! That sentiment is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. totally charming Kim! Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the different animals and that sentiment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great layout! Love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE this Miss Kim! So Cute and Awesome coloring, as always.. & What a Great Layout Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card Kim! Love the sentiments on this set. You layout is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute card, love all the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like all the animals you chose, and the twine and buttons. They all look so appropriate for a farm theme. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE IT so super cute and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your card! (I wish I had a birthday and could recieve it!) :D Adorable farm animals, just like I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that plaid and barnboard background with this assortment of cute farm animals. That sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  29. love love this one! great card and this set is awesome.great layout of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So creative!! These barnyard animals are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love that sentiment and the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!