Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SSSC161 - Thank You Beary Much

Did you see that Karen Giron is having a DT call for her Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge?!  Yep.  She is!  I have made not one but three cards with the SSSC161 sketch to increase my chances!  I am a complete sketch-o-holic and her sketches are the bomb diggity bomb!  

Here is my first entry using my oh-so-cute new Kraftin Kimmie Stamp set called


I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored it with copics. I paired some Bazzil Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bad CS with some DSP from the Echo Park "So Happy Together" 6x6 paper pad.  I used the MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX and added some wooden buttons and natural jute to embellish. 

Here is the sketch:

 

Wish me luck!





2 comments:

  1. Good Luck....you always do amazing work!

    Julie H in MN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another CUTE CUTE card Kim.. that image is so SWEET!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!