Wednesday, June 6, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

It's everyone's favorite kind of challenge this week on the 
All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog - and anything goes challenge!  

I had yet to ink up the adorable C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Umbrella Lulu rubber stamp so today's challenge gave me a chance to do so.  


I am entering this card in Jen del Muro's June Sketch for You to Try.  I haven't missed one yet this year!  I colored the image with copics, cut it out, and added some Diamond Glaze to the puddle to give it a glossy look.  I love how quickly that stuff dries!  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, marhmallow, and candy bar cardstock with DSP from the EP Dots and Stripes Soda Fountain 6x6 paper and some other paper pad........not sure from which one it came.  I hoard 6x6 paper pads.  I's a problem.  I added some walnut brown vintage seam binding, a button, and some natural jute.
I die cut the clouds with the Taylored Expressions Cloud Duo die and then ran them through the Big Shot with the SU polka dot embossing folder.  I popped the clouds and the image up with foam dimensionals.  


jun2012sketch


We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:
Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  
It will be deleted if not.  Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by June 19th.
Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice.
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!


2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Super sweet image, beautiful coloring, and fab take on the SFYTT! I always look forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!