Wednesday, June 27, 2012

RS17 - Beachy Beatrice


There's still time to play along with the current challenge posted on the 
All That Scrap Wednesday Challenge blog!
We are challenging you to do some embossing on your creations!

I inked up one of the newest C.C. Designs stamps called Beachy Beatrice.



I colored up the image with my beloved copics and then cut her out.  I tore some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS to create the sand.  I also used some Bazzill Card Shoppe candy bar and sour lemon CS and oaired it with some DSP from the Echo Park So Happy 6x6 paper pad.  I die cut my clouds with the TE cloud duo die and then ran them through my Bog Shot in an embossing folder.  I used my corner chomper to round the corners. 

I am entering this card in this week's Retro Sketches Challenge #17.
Here's the sketch:


We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:
Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  
It will be deleted if not.  Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by July 3rd.
Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice.
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!