Wednesday, June 20, 2012

All That Scraps Challenge - Embossing

There's a new challenge posted on the All That Scrap Wednesday Challenge blog!
This week we are challenging you to do some embossing on your creations!

I inked up one of the newest Sweet November Betsy stamp.



I paired some PTI kraft, vintage cream and pure poppy CS with some DSP from the Authentique Glory 6x6 paper pad.  I ran the navy panel through my Big Shot with the Stampin' Up polka dot embossing folder.  I colored the image with copics and added some Stickles to her sparklers.  I popped her up with foam dimensionals.  I used the MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX and the Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Stars die set.  I added some red dual stripe organic cotton twill ribbon .  Finally, I punch some holes into the center of the stacked stars and tied it onto the center of the bow with some natural jute.


We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:
Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  
It will be deleted if not.  Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by July 3rd.
Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice.
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Kim - love that twill combined with the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need some of these Sweet November stamps...they are SO darling! As always, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!