Friday, June 22, 2012

There She Goes Again - Love Birds

This week on the There She Goes Clear Stamps blogs, we've been showing off some cards made in the past by our Trendsetters with the Bee Happy, Love Birds, and Spread Your Wings stamp set.  

Today the Trendsetters are showing of some new cards we have made with these previously released sets.

I decided to ink up the Love Birds stamps for my card. 


I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe banana split and black licorice CS with a random scrap of paper I had in my stash of scraps.  I stamped the image on X-Press It blending card and colored it with copics.  I added some buttons and ivory jute.  I used the FTL180 layout for this card.  

Be sure to head on over to the There She Goes blog to check out what my fellow Trendsetters have done with this week's "There She Goes Again" stamp sets!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this with the fun sentiment treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looping the jute through those buttons....pure AWESOMENESS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!