Thursday, June 21, 2012

Goooooooooo, Dodgers!

My 8 yo son's baseball team is playing in the finals tonight!  They beat a undefeated team Tuesday night in the playoffs to advance to the final tonight!  Win or lose, we are all so proud of the boys.  My husband is one of the coaches.  We are presenting the coaches with the gift card to a local restaurant for a "Coaches Night Out" and so I made this card for the boys to sign tonight.  

A while back I had suggested to Korin Sutherland that she draw up a Baseball Rhubarb knowing it would be such a cute image for a card for the coaches.....and she did!  
Thanks, Korin!  


I just received a huge stash of the new Bazzill Card Shoppe CS.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE IT?!?!  Seriously, it is the best CS on the market!  I won't be ordering anything else from now on!  I used candy car, wax lips, whirly pop, and peanit cluster for this card.  I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored it with copics.  I used the MFT Dienamics Fishtail Flags STAX. The sentiment is from the MFT a la mode All-Star stamp set which I stamped in VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder.

Wishing the boys good luck tonight!
Gooooooooooo, Dodgers!

UPDATE - They won!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute! Your coloring ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! And I love the white embossed sentiment....it POPS!!
    Congrats to your hubby and son!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE Miss KIm! A Very Big Congrats to you DH and Son! Yay! 8-)

    Hug
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!