Monday, August 29, 2011

Tooth Fairy Tins and BIG NEWS to share!


I have been making these tooth fairy tins for quite a while, but I don't think I've ever posted these here on my blog for some unknown reason.  These are always big sellers for me when I do crafts shows.







I made these using the Whimsie Doodles Tooth Fairy Girl Digital Stamp set that you can find on THIS page of the Whimsie Doodles Store.  I also make a boy version of these using the Tooth Fairy Boy set on the same page.   The great thing about digi stamps is that you can re-size them I did that so the image would fit on the cover of the tin.  I colored the image with copics and added some shimmer to her dress with a clear Spica pen and added some yellow Stickles to the star on her her dress and on her wand.  I also added some crystal Stickles to her wings. The DSP is from PTI polka dot parade paper pad and the CS is PTI white and hibiscus  burst.  

And now for my exciting news:


I am so excited to have been invited to be on the Design Team for Whimsie Doodles!  I just love their whimsical digi stamps and have been a fan for quite some time so it is very exciting to now be part of this DT.  I will make my appearance as a new DT member on September 15th for our blog hop.  We will be introducing you to the newest releases so stay tuned!


11 comments:

  1. Kim - congrats for being on the design team! Hope to see you on the soccer sidelines soon :)
    Jen J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your design team appointment that is wonderful. These tooth fairy tins are so cute... No wonder they sell so well.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Congrats on being made a member of the design team too. You will be a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little tooth tins! Congrats on the DT, their stuff rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Miss Kim! How Exciting! So happy for you Lady! They obviously have excellent taste! 8-) And what a super cute Tooth Fairy Tin! Cute Cute Cute! 8-) Great idea!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations...that's wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS Kim!!! Love the little tooth fariy box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just super cute!!! I had fun checking out all your other creations too :>)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your DT. Love the little tooth fairy tins. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!