Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time to Celebrate

I typically make a card every night.  For the last 2 nights I just mindlessly shuffled through my stash of stamps and papers, looked online at all the challenges going on, stared at my list of DT work I need to get done for next month.......NOTHIN'.  I hate when that happens.  Tonight started off that way, but I stuck with it and finally pulled together something I like. I am tackling 3 challenges with this card to boot!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Stamps:  Maglnolia Stamps "Tilda with Balloon", sentiment from MFT "Time to Celebrate"  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI black, white, pure poppy  DP:  Me & My Big Ideas black and White  Tools:  Nestabilities ovals, copics  Accesories:  A Muse Art Stamps ribbon, black rhinestones, clear Spica pen

10 comments:

  1. OMG! What an amazing card! I love everythng about this card. I mean really, such rich color, fabulous coloring, amazing layout not to mention she's wearing some killer boots! Ya killed it! Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, your card is amazing...love this Tilda image and the classic red, white, and black combo! You definitely got your mojo back with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable. Love all the red.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love the red/white/black combo with the pop of yellow for the ballon. Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Kim, your Mojo certainly returned with a vengeance, this is absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous... I love the vibrant colours with the black & white... FABULOUS!!! :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!!! Hate when my mind gets stuck, but looks like you pulled through :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week. Fabulous colouring and i love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OmGosh, I though I was the only one who had nights like that! LOL And yes, it 's no fun at all! So glad you hung in there Lady, cause this is just DARLING!! 8-) Super Sweet Tilda image and Fabulous coloring. And I so agree with what Jen said.. Ditto! 8-)

    Hugs to you!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHH! Super cute--I love the layers of the papers and your coloring! LOVE the ribbon too--fAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!