Saturday, August 13, 2011

SSS121 - A little bird told me......

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use one of my favorite MFT images from the Hanging with my Peeps stamp set that Who's That Girl line.  I love to paper piece and MFT stamps are perfect for this.  


Here's the sketch:


Hop on by my fellow DT members blogs 
to see what they've done with the sketch 
and then link up your creations on the


Stamps:  MFT Hanging with my Peeps  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI white and berry sorbet  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Life of the Party  Tools:  MFT Die-Namics Pretty POsies, SU scallop border punch, 1/2" circle punch   Accessories: SU Build-a-brad, baker's twine

15 comments:

  1. Kim I fell in love with this card as soon as I saw it in the gallery. The paper piecing is so great and I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Kim, I have to agree with Miss Shelby on this! I totally fell head over heals too! Ditto, Ditto! 8-) What Fabulous paper piecing Lady! And that flower is Awesome! Just a really Wonderful card! You so inspired me that I ended up heading over to MFT and blew my entire crafty budget for the month and then some.. lol

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim.........This card is just awesome! I absolutely love the paper-piecing and the flower, too!!! I must get those "posey" dies now.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty Kim. Love the pretty papers and the paper-piecing. That 3-D flower is gorgeous with the pretty brad. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Just took a closer look at these and realized you paper-pieced her outfit. How charming! Wonderful card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most adorable card...it brings a smile to my face as I look at it! The paper piecing is perfect! Your paper flower is the perfect accent! Wonderful use of this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is adorable! Love the paper piecing and that flower is soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute, Love the flower and the background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW is this cute! What a great job you've done with the paper piecing, ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Love the pattern papers and that flower...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic! I love the paper piecing and your beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome card and a fantastic job of paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dub the Princess of Paper Piecing! Stellar job, Miss Kim. Those wee duckies are so cute and colored to perfection as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! Fantastic paper piecing and love that flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!