Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Teacher Treats

I am making some cute post it note holders and pen sets for the kids' teachers for the 1st day of school.  You can see my previous post with a tutorial HERE.  If you are local, I will be selling them on my display at the Little's Block of Shoppes in Georgetown, MA.


I used one of my all time favorite PTI sets Teacher's Apple as well as one of my newest PTI mini stamp sets Tag It's #6.  The DSP is from the Echo Park For the Record Paper Pad and the CS is PTI white and black.  I used a white gel pen to add the faux stitching.  I added a  PTI pure poppy button and some baker's twine for an embellishment.  The "To and from" stamp set is from the SU Patterned Pines stamp set.

And here are a couple more that are non-teacher themed. 


This time I used DSP from Webster's Pages Trendsetter / Ladies & Gents. "Notes" is also from the PTI Take Note stamp set.  The flowers are from the Verve Sunny Days stamp set.  That cute little girl is MFT's Pure Innocence Making a List.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is too cute! Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I might have to CASE this for my kids' teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE!!! Congrats on selling them in a boutique...that is AWESOME!!

    Sorry I've not been around lately...I LOVE your new blog design, it's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fantastic, Kim! Very polished and just right for back-to-school! Tag-Its #6 is perfect for these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. That Tag Its 6 is just perfect. I am sure they will be greatly appreciated.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all great, I especially like the first one with the tag it! I bet the teachers will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Kim these are soo Cute Cute Cute! I have made up a few of these myself, but never thought to bag them up and put a Sweet co-ordinating bag topper on them too boot! What Fabulous idea Lady! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous! As a teacher I'd be thrilled to receive something so beautiful and practical.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!