Friday, August 12, 2011

CFC15 and FTL153 - Welcome Baby

CAS-ual Fridays has teamed up with Clean & Simple Stamping for this week's challenge so I had to play along this morning before I head off to work!  


My cards are typically a bit more involved, but when I get a CAS card right, I just love it and love even more how quick and easy that was!

Here is the sketch:



Stamps:  PTI Bundle of Love  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI white, raspberry fizz, sweet blush  DSP:  PTI polka dot parade  

6 comments:

  1. Lovely modern baby card, really like the strong pink. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Kim! So clean and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlfriend! This is CAA-ute! I love the polka dot blanky! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is truly adorable. People think CAS is easy, but it is NOT, and you nailed this one. Love the sweet polka dot blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!