Saturday, August 20, 2011

SSS122 - Fabulous Fibers (Sketch with a spin!)

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge and this week it's a sketch with a spin!  Use some "Fabulous Fibers" on your creation to be eligible for a prize!  Here's my take on the sketch!



This challenge gave me a perfect opportunity to use baker's twine which is my latest addiction and I found a way to sneak in some ribbon and felt as well!  

Be sure to link up your creations on the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog and if you upload your card to any online gallery, be sure to label it as SSS122!  Now head on over to my fellow Sugar Babies' blogs to check out their take on the challenge for some added inspiration!




And here is the sketch:


Stamps:  SU On a Pedestal, I have no idea who makesthe sentiment  (sorry) Ink:  SU early espresso  CS:  PTI white, kraft, dark chocolate  DSP:  SU  Tools:  Nestabilities circles, MFT Die-Namics mini rolled rose  Accessories:  PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon, rhinestones, PTI Rasberry fizz felt, SU sweet pea stitched felt, Twinery baker's twine





15 comments:

  1. Great sketch. Love the baker's twine cake. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim.......This is just wonderful!!! Love the felt flower and the twine! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Miss Kim, this is FABULOUS!! 8-) I took one look at your card and immediately felt inspired! So thanks so much Lady! 8-) I just Love the yummy bakers twine cake! So Adorable and so Creative! Your Sweet Dp's and Darling Felt rose are just the perfect touches! So Cute!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! Great twine cake!! And that sweet little rose with the stitched leaves is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a pretty card Kim. How creative. Great way of using the twine! The colors are lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool and creative how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally rocked this fabulous fiber spin! Loving that cake. Awesome job. The new blog header is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim...your card is over the top adorable! After seeing your card and Shannon's, I placed a BIG order for more Baker's twine! LOL! You totally rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim this is Adorable!! LOVE the way you used the twine for the cake and that flower is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative use of the twine. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You Suck!! :) You totally rocked this challenge. I would have NEVER thought to use the twine like that...what an AWESOME idea!! That felt flower is a perfect little touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL.. I agree with Wendy!! I was the same way... I thought that was the best idea ever to use the twine that way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great way to use that twine! And I love the felt flower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORABLE cake! Such a clever design. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!