Saturday, August 6, 2011

SSS120 - Basket Full of Wishes

Today I am super excited to be making my debut as the newest Design Team member for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog!  Yep, that's right!  I am a Sugar Baby! I have a been a frequent flyer over on the blog ever since I got hooked on challenges and if you are one of my beloved blog followers, you know I am a total sketch-o-holic!  So, being part of this DT is a thrill for me!  So, here we go!


I decided to ink up one of my favorite PTI stamp sets called Vintage Picnic and I used the coordinating die.  I colored the image with copics and then paired it with some digi paper from the Gingham Goodness Paper Pack by Trixie Scraps Designs.  That sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Unity Stamp set called "Basket Full of Wishes."  

Here is the inside of the card:


And here's the sketch:


I am also entering this card into the Stamps R Us Challenge blog's birthday card challenge.

Be sure to check out my fellow Design Team Members' cards for some inspiration and then link up your creations and show us what you've got!




13 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Miss Kim, this is so Sweet! Love your Darling image and you've colored it up so Beautifully! Your Fab gingham digi dps are just the Perfect touch too! Love it! So Happy you've joined the team! Looking forward to working with you. Your designs are just Wonderful! 8-)

    Big Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the DT team, Kim! LOVE the Vintage Picnic set! The tulips and red gingham just scream, country! Paired with the craft card stock makes this one fabulous card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. One of my fav images. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great coloring on those tulips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim...........Congrats, once again! You do such awesome work and this card absolutely proves it! Love the coloring and the gingham! Just so cute. The inside sentiment works perfectly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful job with the sketch! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Kim. That flower basket is so pretty and your coloring is perfect. The cute buttons look great. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock EVERY sketch I've ever seen you use and this beautiful card is no exception...I couldn't think of anyone more perfect to be on this design team.

    That is one of my most favorite PTI stamps sets and you've totally inspired me to give mine some love. Your card has such a lovely country feeling to it with the buttons along with the kraft and red gingham, it's such a awesome combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love your choice of colors. the gingham is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the team Kim, I am so happy to be working with you!! This is adorable and the gingham reminds me of the the perfect picnic blanket...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the sugar babies Kim! We have loads of fun with Korin's sketches as you already know. Love the basket of flowers and the gingham background is so perfect. Like a picnic on a spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you matched a layer with the gingham in the basket. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic Kim! Love the gingham, love how you've colored the image. Love everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!