Monday, August 22, 2011

Pocket Notebooks

This is my 2nd post of the day so if you are here for the Squigglefly challenge card, click HERE or scroll down!


I found these cute little 3" x 5" composition notebooks at Target.  I thought the would be perfect to throw in your  purse so you always have a place to jot something down. 




These were ridiculously easy to make.  I just ran some adhesive over the cover with my ATG gun, adhered some patterned paper, and used a blade to trim off the excess paper.   I used the PTI Take Note stamp set which is PERFECT for these little notebooks as well as the PTI double ended banners die.  That DSP is from one of the October Afternoon paper pads, but the cover is missing so I have no idea which one it is.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh they're so cute! Love the ribbon running down the middle! This reminds me to get an ATG gun some time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These notebooks are adorable! I love how you designed it so that it's not too embellished since it'll be something thrown into your bag, but it's still very pleasing to the eye because of how you have the banner coming down. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Perfect size. I will have to keep an eye out at Target.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea. These are so cute and handy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!