Friday, August 5, 2011

Better Get Better

Ahhhhhh!  I'm back!  I have been working on non-stop every night after work all week on THESE wedding invitations and I have not stopped to participate in any challenges.  While I love creating invitations, I am not a fan of production process.  I am on track to finish them tonight, but when I got some new MFT goodies in the mail today, I could not resist stepping way from the invitations briefly to be creative and put my new goodies to good use! 


I entering this card into the following challenges:  


Now......back to those damn invitations!  (sigh)

Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Better Get Better  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, SU early espresso, PTI vinatage cream  CS:  PTI kraft and white  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Gertie Papers  Tools:  Nestabilities cicles and scalloped circles, MFT Die-Namics Open Scallop Edge, copics  Accessories:  seam binding dyed with Copic R24, PTI dark chocolate ribbon and twine 

6 comments:

  1. Yikes! Thank God you took a break - after all that coloring you must be cross-eyed! This card is adorable, as usual. I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Miss Kim, this is Too Darned CUTE!! 8-) I Love every little bit of this Darling card! What a Cutie Patootie image! Love your Wonderful coloring and fab combo of dp's too! Great Layout as well.. see I told you I love the whole thing.. lol ;-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is fantastic! Your coloring is great and the details are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling. How sweet is that little image. Love the DP selections. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute card :D I love the colouring and the seem binding
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH! I just love this little image! I love your seam binding and papers too:) FAB job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at RCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!