Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DS13 - Feel Better

Each week, I just love the sketch challenge over at the Deconstructed Sketch, but things have been so busy that I sometimes don't get a chance to play along, but this week I used the sketch as inspiration for a get well card I needed to make.



There is a sale going on at Teddy Bo  (buy 3 images and get one free) so I ordered some, of course!  I just love them!  This cutie is from the Teddy Bea line at Teddy Bo.  I paper pieced the umbrella, boots, and hat and added some shading to the boots and hat with my copics. 


Stamps:  Teddy Bo, sentiment from MFT Pure Innocence My Umbrella  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI white, kraft, aqua mist, lemon tart, and aqua mist  DSP:  polka dot parade  Tools:  1" circle punch, 1.25" circle punch  Accessories:  twine

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the polka dots.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you find these super cute images? She's so adorbable! And I think she's wearing Uggs! Cute and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love the pieced umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Kim. Your coloring is just perfect! Love the polka dot paper and the yarn! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute Kim! Love the colors you used and the paper piecing. I need to go check out these adorable teddy bears!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!