Monday, August 22, 2011

SFC112 - water works

Time for another Squigglefly challenge!  
This week the theme is "Water works!"  You can interpret that any way you want..........an image with water, water coloring, waves, etc.  
I chose to use this super cute image by Cheryl Alger called April Shower.





I added some glitter to the stream of water and added some orange Stickles to the centers of the flowers for some added glitz and added some Glossy Accents to the tub, shower head, and watering can.

Now hop on over to the Squigglefly challenge blog to check out my fellow DT members cards for a little inspiration and play along with us!
 You can use any image to play along, but to be eligible for the prize you must use a Squigglefly image. Head on over to the shop, or check out our freebies! If you're the winner you get to choose any Squigglefly image (including sets!) as your prize!

7 comments:

  1. I zoomed in to see the stickles on the water and flowers, sooo cute. Great colouring.

    What a fun card. Love sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love your colouring and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and fun card, Kim! Love how you added the glitter and stickles!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Miss Kim! Fabulous sentiment! Love your Sweet image and Wonderful coloring too! Just Darling! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny and sweet. This is something I could see myself doing and thinking it perfectly normal. LOL Well colored, love the papahs! :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Kim! I really love the lay out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!