Saturday, August 27, 2011

SSS123 - You're So Sweet

Happy weekend!  It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  Have I mentioned that I am crazy excited to be part of this DT?!  I've been playing along with this weekly sketch for well over a year and admiring the DT's creations all along.  To be part of this bunch is surreal!  

Here is my card for this week's challenge:


Don't you just love that image?!  That is the C.C. Designs Sweet Kiki La Rue digital stamp.  I colored her up with copics and added some clear spica pen to the ice cream and cherry.  I paired it with some DSP from the Echo Park Summer Days 6x6 paper pack and PTI white, harvest gold, and dark chocolate CS.  The sentiment is from the Verve Thankful Accents stamp set.   I embellished with some PTI Harvest Gold ribbon, harvest gold button, raspberry fizz button, and some pink sorbet baker's twine from the Twinery.

Here is the sketch:


Now come and play along with us!  
You can use any stamps you'd like so there's no reason not to play!  Be sure to link up your creation on the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog!  
Check out my fellow Sugar Babies' creations 



8 comments:

  1. Miss Kim, this is just so CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Love your Adorable image and your coloring is Fabulous! Your buttons, ribbon and dp's are soo perfect too! Love the whole thing! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on this card all week...it's so precious! Your background papers are a perfect match for this adorable image...love the bright colors with the pop of black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet card Kim. Love the cute image, the coloring... the papers and cute buttons are perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card makes me happy inside. ;) So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cutie!! Your papers couldn't be more perfect and she is colored beautifully!! You are such a great addition to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is ADORABLE!! Your DP matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!