Saturday, March 4, 2023

Ink Cube Thumping Technique

 Today I am playing along with the new Gina K Design's monthly challenge which is to do the ink cube thumping technique.  You can watch THIS video to learn how to do it.  You must be part of the Gina K Designs You must be part of the Gina K Designs & Stamp TV Friends facebook group to play along with the challenge.  I highly recommend the group for lots of crafty inspiration! 


I did some masking first and stamped the MFT Romantic Script background stamp in Gina K Designs soft stone ink.   I then did my ink cube thumping with light spruce and blue denim ink onto that pretty branch of leaves from the Gina K Designs Filled with Sunshine mini stamp set.   I heat embossed the sentiment from the Gina K Designs Bold Bloom mini stamp set.  It was actually a pretty quick and easy card to make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!