Saturday, March 11, 2023

GDP484 - A Birthday Wish for You

 This week I received the new Gina K Designs Radiant Roses Layering Bundle (and other goodies) from the newest release so know I was going to creating something with that as soon as Saturday rolled around!   This bundle is a really great deal!   For $44.95 you get a full size stamp set, an embossing folder, stencil set, and all of the coordinating dies!   I decided to play along with the Global Design Project's challenge #384 which is a "CASE the designer" challenge this week.  


I started with some 140 lb Canson Montval watercolor paper  and added a wash of color with some watered down Gina K Designs sea glass ink.  After it dried, I splattered some additional color onto it.  

I stamped and die cut the rose and leaves and then ink blended using the coordinating stencil and some medium orchid, bubblegum pink, sweet mango and grass green ink.   The Radiant Roses Words poly-glaze sheets don't come with the bundle, but they are only only $6.95 so it was a "worth it" add on for me.  I ran off the sheets with some Gina K Designs Gold Sequins Fancy Foils through my laminator in a carrier sheet.  I then die cut the sentiment with one of the dies that comes with the bundle.  I added a few sequins to embellish.  I almost always mount my finished design on a white card base, but I liked how the blue card stock really made the watercolored background stand out more.  

Here is the pretty card I was CASEing for the challenge:



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!