Saturday, March 4, 2023

Copic Coloring over Ink Blending

 I just love the Unity Newsprint Floral Greetings background stamp for a quick but beautiful card!   I've made a few cards with it now, but each card has a very different feel to it.   This time I did some copic coloring over ink blending. 


I stamped the image with Momento Tuxedo black and then ink blended some Gina K Designs inks in light spruce, powder blue and medium lilac.  I then colored the flowers and leaves with copics in similar tones.  I used a white Prismacolor pencil to add some highlights and a black one create some additional shadows on the center of the flowers.  I used the Gina K Designs You die and a heat embossed sentiment from the MFT All About You stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!