Sunday, March 12, 2023

Time Out Challenge #233 - Elegant

 "Springing ahead" today and it it good for my soul!   There is something hopeful about adding more light back into our days and hearing the birds chirping this morning.  Winter depresses me.  I don;' know how I have survived my entire life living in New England.  Not a fan of winter at all! 

I am playing along with the Time Out Challenge #233 which is to create something elegant so decided to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers stamp set.


I am really wanting to learn how to watercolor ad have started watching a few technique video. I ordered myself some brushes, but they haven't arrived yet. I am curious to see what kind of results I get when using those brushes.  For now, I used the Altenew Watercolor brushes and colored the image with Arteza Real Brush pens.  The sentiment is from the Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments stamp set. 

3 comments:

  1. I would say you have a head start on watercoloring, Kim. Your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at TIme Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are super elegant! Your watercoloring looks wonderful, I love the dimension you were able to create, great job! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Bobby, your flowers are gorgeous - you watercolored them beautifully. Love the layout of your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!