Saturday, March 4, 2023

More Ink Cube Thumping

I'm continuing with the ink cube  thinping technique to play along aagainwith the Gina K Designs monthly challenge.  Let me start by saying, I am not really a pastels kind of girl so I am not sure what possessed me to make this card in pastels.... and I kind of want to make it again in a hole different color scheme because I do like the design I came up with for this card.  Some people DO like pastels so hopefuily it will appeal to whomever receives it.  :)


All supplies used are from Gina K Designs.  First I used the Sunshine stencil with some bubblegum pink ink to create the background panel.  Next I ink blended with dark lilac, medium liac, light lilac, and bubble gum pink.   I then splatter some watered down medium lilac ink.  Then I stamped the floral image from the You are Enough mini stamp set in momento black ink.   Then I restamped the image but this time stamped it in bubblegum pink and then "thumped"on some light liac as well before stamping.   I fussy cut the blooms and popped them up with foam take.   Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!