Saturday, February 25, 2023

Hello Friend

   Love making wreaths with the Gina K Designs Wreath Builder template and since her monthly challenge is to make a wreath, I figured I would toss in another entry before the month comes to an end.  


All products used to make this card are by Gina K Designs.  I used the following inks:  blue denim, dark lilac, dark orchid, turquoise sea and sea glass.  I started by running one the Delicate Basket poly-glaze foiling sheets and some Turquoise Sea Fancy Foils through my laminator.   I masked off the edges with some of the masking strips and ink blended with dark lilac, turquoise sea, and Sea glass.  I chose a stamp from the Bitty Botanicals mini stamp set to stamp the wreath in all of the ink colors previously mentioned.  I die cut the center circle and blended on some dark orchid ink.  Finished with a sentiment from the Inspiring Poppies Mini stamp set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!